Below are our fees for straightforward appointments which patients usually book themselves. Each appointment also includes an oral cancer examination, fresh breath advice and help to brush in a more effective way.
Sometimes, a patient has gum disease and don’t know they have it. All of our clinicians are trained and registered with the GDC and are experts in detecting gum disease. We also offer detailed courses of treatment which diagnose and treat gum disease and help you to feel the effects from a gum disease free mouth!
All further appointments needed to treat any gum disease will be discussed at your initial appointment.
Scale & Polish £45.00
– Traditional scale and polish.
– State of the art stain removal system.
Airflow & Scale £65.00
– Combine tarter removal and Airflow stain removal all in one appointment.
Sports Mouth-guards £70.00
– For all contact sports, protect your smile with a custom fitting mouth-guard.
Tooth Whitening £250.00
– Custom made trays and a starter kit of bleaching gels with instructions fully explained and demonstrated.
Children’s Clean £30.00
– Diet advice and toothbrush demo, disclosing tablet and removal of plaque and tarter.
Denture Clean £30.00
– no teeth? Your denture needs a clean to remove staining and tarter? No problem!
Dental Implant Cleaning £65.00
– Initial consultation and treatment assessment, further appointments may be necessary.